Manish Mohan tagged me in the ongoing meme on the 7 Things You Do Not Need To Know About Me ...
Here are 7 things you don’t need to know about me:
1. I learnt how to swim by being thrown into 12-feet deep water by my coach!
2. I recently learnt that for the last 3 months, on an average, I sent 300 SMSs each month.
3. If I was not a full-time training professional, I would have been a full-time traveler doing shows for the Discovery Travel & Living channel!
4. I read many self-help and management books. But not the 'chicken soup' variety.
5. I love to bake...
6. I am intrinsically motivated at most times and a die hard optimist!
7. I'd love to go for long walks on nature trails but currently do most of my walking on the treadmill, between my office buildings, and in shopping malls! :-)
Most of my blog contacts have already been tagged. However, if you are reading this and want to participate, please go ahead! If you don't have a blog, just put the 7 things in a comment and let me know who you are!